BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 10, 2009

December FFA meeting

Woot!  The December FFA is almost here!! Yes, its tomorrow. This was MY worst meeting in terms of doing my "job."

I have NO artistic talent whatsoever so I am incharge of the PR committee. So, I plan the basic outlines for both the Flyers and the big Posters; I let my friends who joined the committee ( by force ^^) make it there own.
Well, this meeting...my gothic friend could not DEAL with the meetings them...Disney, and didnt do the flyers at all. My poster friend...had no time to do them inbetween college apps and AP courses. *sigh*
I would have done posters but I can't draw at all. I managed to come up with a crappy flyer using photoshop, which i'll post...when i download from email

I hope the meeting goes well tomorrow. *sigh*

oh and we got to dress as a dang disney character....so i had to find a last min costume....that was "homemade" yea FML right now =(

0 comments: