BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 10, 2009

December FFA Meeting

Okay so the Dec. FFA Mtg was the best meeting we have had soo far, and probably will ever have. WE MADE IT SNOW IN CARPINTERIA. 0.0

There was a relay race. There was 4 teams of 4. The 1st challenge was to wrap a box, then they had to run all the way outside and make a snowman, they then had to put the snowman on a wagon and take it back inside, where they had to chug down some eggnog.

Shortly after a snowball fight broke out inside of the Cafeteria. I took video of it =) hehehe, it was awesome, till someone tried to hit the guy next to me but it hit my hand...o.o and i was holding my camera. It wasn't safe, for my camera, so i went outside. It turns out that the fight went from inside to the outside. I also got some footage of that too. =D

The meeting then continued. And everyone that was there helped clean up which was awesome!
Pics are on my facebook while vids are on my youtube. =D

0 comments: