BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 6, 2009

My Newest Addictions

I SWEAR that I have NO IDEA on how i get addicted to certain things, it just happens.

1st there is Naruto...the manga not the anime. i think i would get bored of the anime faster then the manga. In about one week i have read over 100 chapters...T_T and i am getting closer to the lastest chapters. o.o i did some research on it and omg! it started in 1999 and its still going. =O

2nd addiction is Big Bang's Gara Gara GO! its a cool upbeat song...=D is not stuck in my head really but i do like it. I dnt know y its not stuck in my head...b/c u know i have heard it at least 12 times 0.0 and its not stuck in my head...

3rd addiction is 2ne1 ( pronounced twenty one) I am addicted w/ their singles Pretty Boy and Fire... i only have the beat in my head...lol...but some of the words are getting stuck too.

that is it for latest addictions so far...XD

0 comments: